HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Selling my cars - Posted on 2010-10-16 09:51:57

Mark
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

Anyone interested in buying a car? My new car is arriving soon so I am selling my other two. If anyone is interested please pm me.

1, BMW 330D M Sport. 2006 (56). Black, Automatic, full leather, 37,000 miles, Full BMW Service history, Professional Sat nav, Bluetooth, Voice control, Professional Audio and pretty much all the computerised stuff you can buy from BMW, reversing sensors, Aircon, Remote Central Locking, Low Profiles with run flat tyres, Auro windscreen wipers, Auto headlights, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Auto dim rear view mirror. Worth around £15,000 but open to offers. Has about 6 months tax and I will put a full MOT on it before sale. This is a great car I have owned from new and is worth every penny. I don't reallly want to sell it but new car does the job of both so it has to go.

2, BMW x5 4.4i Sport. 2001 (Y). Silver, full leather, 124,000 miles, Automatic, Sat nav, CD Autochanger, TV, Removable BMW Tow Hitch, Electrically operated front seats with driver memory, Split rear folding seats, Luggage net, Central locking, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Auto dim rear view mirror, Front and rear parking sensors. Probably worth over £7000 but I am open to offers on this one as well. I have owned this for about 18 months. I spent a lot of money on this car getting everything done to it that it needed when I bought it. Completely re-done the brakes and suspension to make it a great 4x4. I have also just put a new gearbox into it which has 12 months warranty on it. Has about 6 months tax and about 9 months MOT.

Don't really want to sell either but have bought a New x5 so to keep either of them would be excessive.

If there is any interest please send me a PM.

Mark

--

Mark

"No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously."
unashamedly stolen.

Replies
    1 2 of 2 
   Selling my cars - Posted on 2010-10-28 00:31:48

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

that was the series with the submarine right? marina? aqua marinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

--

'it wasnt me! i only just got here!'

Selling my cars - Posted on 2010-10-28 00:39:17

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Nope, that was Stingray.

Robbie was in Lost in Space.

:D

--

I like long walks,especially when they are taken
by people who annoy me.

Selling my cars - Posted on 2010-10-28 21:26:47

gfisher
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

originally in the forbidden planet if my memory serves me right

and Roebs, forgive me for doubting your ability to look neighbours in the eye

from the x5 you will of course be looking down on them................

--

and your point is................?

Selling my cars - Posted on 2010-10-28 23:23:19

Martin
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

quite correct GF ...

--

Martin ☺

Selling my cars - Posted on 2010-10-29 09:34:13

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl@fisher ...... the new car is like sitting in Nasa control centre ........... theres far to many buttons for me to press! even the handbrake is a button .... thats never been right! lol

--

Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly

1 2 of 2 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ