HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-24 20:14:05

Black_Sabbath21
750cc Boy Racer

United Kingdom

Well, i got the bandit back on the road after i rebuild the top end, sprayed it satin black ofcourse! (looks mean with the red frame).
Went to work at 6am n it died on me on the A1 (thats the main road that runs through "merry old england land" for our yankee counterparts), i waited 3 hours for my recovery service and a council worker wacking weeds walked past, he enquired "broke down mate?" to which i replied "NO! im part of the A1 scenic appreciation society!".
The guy looked at me as if i was a right ****...now this is true most of the time i grant you.
But why is it people get offended when you give 'em a stupid answer to a stupid question?

Turns out the reason it conked out was because the fuel line got pinched when i put the tank back on, took it off n re-routed it meself, told AA not to bother heh heh.

--

Somedays i'de rather be on my bike thinking about sex, than having sex n' thinking about my bike!

Replies

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-24 20:45:18

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

You muppet!

If you have never worked on something like that or are unsure before you strip it down take a picture of it as you go. Stops errors like that.

Your right though A1 is s ***FILTERED WORD*** e road. If you meet someone cutting its grass, expect stoopid questions pmsl.

--

If you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs, you probably haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation!

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-24 21:02:08

Black_Sabbath21
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

lol aye i suppose your right!

oh n it wasnt a question of "dont know what im doing".
You forget mate i spend my days of in a motorcycle garage so it was more of a one off mistake more than owt....

--

Somedays i'de rather be on my bike thinking about sex, than having sex n' thinking about my bike!

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-24 21:06:14

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Okay, a slight error in choice of words there.
You know when I work ( stillawaiting the kin operation) I have to deal with piles of badly wired things. The trick is to know what was where b4 you started. Why I love the Blackberry I treated myself to. Great pics.

--

If you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs, you probably haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation!

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-24 21:10:37

Black_Sabbath21
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

fair eneugh mate.

blackberry eh? oooh get you! i got (wait for it)....an asda's own mobile! £15 n that had a fiver credit on it, still it rings n text so thats all i need.

I would enter into that mazumamobile website bbut i get the feeling i'de end up owing them money.

--

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-24 21:25:03

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Got it cos of the op, thought the first would keep me in hossie over xmas so needed the email/surf capabilities of it too ( all free in the package).
Its the ikkle one like the size of a Nokia, not the fat bastid most use.
Does all it says on the box and more if you d/l the freebies from the Blackberry site :D

--

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-24 21:55:01

Black_Sabbath21
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

dont knock mobiles the size of bricks! if you/me decides to take up seal clubbing in alakska then they can work for ya n prolly pay for themselves in seal pelts!

--

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-24 21:57:24

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

PMSL, my first mobile was the "Brick" size of a car batetr with a normal handset attached on top!

--

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-24 23:40:34

billythekid
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

worse things happen at sea

--

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-25 00:06:22

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Your right, ask the crew of the Titanic!

--

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-25 07:40:35

ohsomadeddie
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

DOH YOU PRAT LOL
on a serious note theres nowt worse then wen ya prefered steed chugs to a halt at the side of any road espically if its your fault and yeah the a1 is crap below washington not so bad goin past the angel and the valley as its quite open and allows for a "spirited ride" traffic permitting

--

IM NOT A COMPLETE IDIOT...SOME PARTS ARE MISSING

póg mo thóin

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-25 19:58:24

ladyon2wheels
1300cc Superstar 

United States

do tell, billy...

--

If you can't get it going with bungee cords and electrician's tape it's serious.

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-27 11:13:04

adz
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Lol Sabb, but yeah man I can see how it happened, the tabs at the side of the tank that slip under the side pannels are a bitch, you spend all your time making sure your not scratchin the $hit out of your paintwork that snagging the fuel line is easier than you may think, still, ya gotta laugh !

--

Adz.

Bandit 1216 wi loads of goodies on it, my pride n joy !

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-27 18:25:24

Black_Sabbath21
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

to be honest adz i couldnt be arsed taking every panel off to get to the fuel line, so i scratched the ***FILTERED WORD*** out of my new paint n put stickers over the scratches lol

--

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-28 08:55:32

adz
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Ahh the old stickeroo eh?, a carefully placed sticker saves the day again !!! lol

--

Adz.

Bandit 1216 wi loads of goodies on it, my pride n joy !

Break Down - Posted on 2010-04-28 22:12:41

ladyon2wheels
1300cc Superstar 

United States

that's what she said..

--

If you can't get it going with bungee cords and electrician's tape it's serious.

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ