HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

anything to add? - Posted on 2010-03-04 20:28:15

ladyon2wheels
1300cc Superstar

United States

“And I to my motorcycle.., Parked like the soul of the junkyard.. Restored, a bicycle fleshed With power, and tore off Up Highway 106 continually Drunk on the wind in my mouth ...Wringing the handlebar for speed.. Wild to be wreckage forever.”
James Dickey

--

You can wake up now, the universe has ended-Rebel Without A Cause

Replies

anything to add? - Posted on 2010-03-04 21:50:57

Black_Sabbath21
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

its good, but i can do better.....

ahem "A warm august day, pictures only seen of my new painted horse on the wired up highway.
A trip down to southern hostile but yet friendly terrotory to admire her for the first time.
A £900 whore of which i expect to fail me within the week, a thrash up a cold but populated route through the spine of my "great" country, forever she lasts at 9000rpm, no idea of distance or speed as her watch has packed in after 12 miles.
Home she rests, untill march the 1st, almost the end of her cold stabled stay but the time she lets me down.
To treat her to a new heart and skin colour, to make her stay for a year or two more.
My £900 whore, shall breath forever more....."

Dedicated to the peoples bike...the bandit!! (or lasses from my area depends how you look at it)

--

Somedays i'de rather be on my bike thinking about sex, than having sex n' thinking about my bike!

anything to add? - Posted on 2010-03-04 23:14:32

ladyon2wheels
1300cc Superstar 

United States

very nice....I was really feeling ya there...

--

Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking. ~Author Unknown

anything to add? - Posted on 2010-03-04 23:11:03

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

~Passed test with the baby 125 on the lawn go to local bike shop. I see a GSX750 in mint condition and beg and borrow to buy it.
Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom thats what being 17 is all about.
Wish I was 17 again and knew what i ......................we all say that dont we!
Anyway off to a rally tomorrow, assisting the NABD rep. Get ***FILTERED WORD*** efaced then get up do the same again next day then race back to London to do Ace Cafe stand. Who said life is boring?

--

If you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs, you probably haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation!

anything to add? - Posted on 2010-03-04 23:16:57

ladyon2wheels
1300cc Superstar 

United States

I'm exhausted just talking about it..

--

Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking. ~Author Unknown

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ