HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

How sad is this - Posted on 2010-03-01 05:42:37

the_ox
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

Apart from me being an insomniac!

Apparantly most adults ( Imported or school leavers) today have difficulty working out basic math. I am watching a programme now and 98% could not work out 7 X 9.

Now if 98% stuffed you, you`ll have no chance with 7x9.

Personally my sons were able to read, write and do calculations above an average 10 year old`s intelligence when they were 4! All it takes is an effort on the parents behalf.

No wonder this country is going to pot when parents just churn out benefit claims rather than intelligence.

No one give children a book to read anymore? Or is a computer game easier?

Rather sad isnt it, unless your a porker not working claiming benefits and eating ***FILTERED WORD*** e all day long.

Bring back work houses, stop freeness to any fool who turns up with an invalid passport and claims for a house.

Get shot of G Brown and his cronies.

Rant over.

Remember we have to live together, so stop pissing off your neighbours.

--

If you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs, you probably haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation!

Replies
    1 2 of 2 
   How sad is this - Posted on 2010-03-09 12:19:13

ladyon2wheels
1300cc Superstar 

United States

yeah they grow them big and mean these days..hehhheh...

it takes a true man to get beat by a youngin' and then share a pint with him afterwards

and just what happens at these rallys of yours?? flour...honey?? wha'??

--

Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking. ~Author Unknown

How sad is this - Posted on 2010-03-09 13:40:28

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Gixx I not only rember Oliver , I used to meet him as my dad worked in film props at that time.
At a hotel in Nottingham my dad knocked Reed ( Oliver) out over a row with a bar bill!
I also know his son Mark, or V-Max Mark as we know him!
His full name was Robert Oliver Reed BTW

The eggs and flour were for Rally "virgins", First timers. They stand in the middle of the field and they get pelted with eggs and then the stickey stuff is added. Just an initiation induction :P

--

If you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs, you probably haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation!

How sad is this - Posted on 2010-03-09 19:02:03

ladyon2wheels
1300cc Superstar 

United States

and I thought we were crazy...

--

Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking. ~Author Unknown

1 2 of 2 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ