HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Scottish Christmas Joke - Posted on 2009-12-09 02:11:34

stems_n_seeds
50cc Newbie

United States

OK, I was in Portland fooken around the other day on my motorcycle, and this dude from Scottland who works at a wathering hole I go to told me this joke. Alright, a man in Scottland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says, I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five yeas of wisery is enough. Dad, what are you talking about ?' the son screams. " We can't stand the sight of eachother anymore" the father says. "We're sick of eachother and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her." Franticly, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like hell they're getting divorced !" She shouts, "I'll take care of this !" She calls Scottland imeaditly, and screams at her father "You are Not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing untill I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME ? and she hangs up. The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. 'Sorted ! They're comming for Christmas, and they're paying their own way.'

--

Replies

Scottish Christmas Joke - Posted on 2009-12-09 10:15:58

spacie
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

nice one lol

--

With pure power...a strong mind and a good heart,
a person is capable of anything they will to be.

Scottish Christmas Joke - Posted on 2009-12-11 19:43:54

Black_Sabbath21
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

very good

--

Somedays i'de rather be on my bike thinking about sex, than having sex n' thinking about my bike!

Scottish Christmas Joke - Posted on 2009-12-14 00:31:53

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

excellent! it gets me where i live! extremly tight scotsman=frivolous yorkshireman! lolololol

--

'it wasnt me! i only just got here!'

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ