HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

some rascist jokes - Posted on 2009-10-05 22:06:09

gfisher
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

Paddy & Mick go to London to donate sperm. It was a disaster! Paddymissed the tube & Mick came on the bus!!

A Muslim was sitting next to Paddy on a plane. Paddy odered a whiskey.The stewardess asked the Muslim if he'd like a drink.He replied in disgust 'I'd rather be raped by a dozen whores than letliquor touch my lips!'Paddy handed his drink back & said 'Me too, I didnt know we had achoice!'

Paddy calls Easyjet to book a flight. The operator asks 'How many peopleare flying with you?'Paddy replies 'I dont know! Its your f***ing plane!!'

Two Irish couples decided to swap partners for the night. After 3 hoursof amazing sex Paddy says 'I wonder how the girls are getting on'

Paddy takes his new wife to bed on their wedding night. She undresses &lies on the bed spreadeagled & says 'You know what I want dont you?''Yeah,' says Paddy. 'The whole friggin bed by the looks of it!'

Q. Whats a Catholic priest & a pint of Guiness got in common?A. black coat, white collar & you've got to watch your arse if you get adodgy one!

Paddy the electrician got sacked from the U.S. prison service for notservicing the electric chair. He said in his professional opinion it wasa death trap!

Paddy's chat up lines:
1. Did ya fart? 'Cos ya just blew me away!
2. Are your parents retarded? 'Cos your special!
3. My love for you is like diarrhoea. I just cant hold it in!
4. Is there a mirror in your knickers? 'Cos I can see myself in them!
5. Your body reminds me of a spanner. Evertime I think of you my nutstighten up!6. You might not be the best looking girl in here, but beauty is only alight switch away!

Paddy & his wife are lying in bed & the neighbour's dog is barking likemad in the garden. Paddy says 'To hell with this!' & storms off..He comes back upstairs 5 mins later & his wife asks 'What did you do?'Paddy replies 'Ive put the dog in our garden, lets see how they likeit!

An Irishman is shagging a Jewish girl & says 'You're not very tight fora Jew!'She says 'Well you're not very thick for a Paddy!'

Paddy is said to be shocked at finding out all his cows have Bluetongue.'Be Jeysus!' he said, 'I didnt even know they had mobile phones!'

Mick & Paddy are reading head stones at a nearby cemetery. Mick say'Crikey! Theres a bloke here who was 152!'Paddy says 'Whats his name?'Mick replies 'Miles from London !'

--

and your point is................?

Replies

some rascist jokes - Posted on 2009-10-06 17:50:31

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

An Englishman a Irishman and a Welshman walk into a pub, we did`nt invite the Scotsman because he was a tight cnut.

--

If you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs, you probably haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation!

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ