HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

The Little Bling Girl..........(Sorry) - Posted on 2009-07-15 17:49:20

ohsomadeddie
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

A little blind girl goes up to her mum and says, "Mummy, mummy, when will I be able to see?"
Her mum replies "I'll tell you what, I'll take you to the chemist and get you some special cream for your eyes and you will be able to see in the morning."
So off they went to the chemist, got the cream, and went home, all the while the little girl was getting more and more excited at the prospect of being able to see again. Once they got home, the mother put the cream on the little girls eyes, wrapped a bandage around her head, and took her to bed.
The following morning the little girl stumbled into her mums bedroom and excitedly shouted "Quick mummy, take off the bandage so that i will be able to see again."
So the mother slowly took of all the bandages, taking her time, and all the while the little girl was getting more and more excited. Once they were off the little girl said "But mummy, I still can't see."

To which the mother replied, "April fool!"

--

IM NOT A COMPLETE IDIOT

SOME PARTS ARE MISSING

póg mo thóin

Replies

The Little Bling Girl..........(Sorry) - Posted on 2009-07-15 20:43:15

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

10 out of 10 for bad taste!

--

'it wasnt me! i only just got here!'

The Little Bling Girl..........(Sorry) - Posted on 2009-07-16 13:46:49

Black_Sabbath21
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

As a blind person!.....................Hahah nah im ***FILTERED WORD*** tin ya, nice one!

--

Somedays i'de rather be on my bike thinking about sex, than having sex n' thinking about my bike!

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ