HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-02 09:43:37

sprag
750cc Boy Racer

United Kingdom

So the system can let rapists, murderers, kiddly fiddlers and even terrorists out....... the thieving scum in the house of commons who are s'posed to be an inspiration to us rob us blind but just because old Ronnie and his mates dared to rob a train of a little bit of money all them years ago AND then old Ronnie had the bare faced cheek to get out and do a runner the evil minded scum who run this poxed up system now say the poor old sod has to stay locked up even tho he cant see, cant walk and prolly needs help to go to the crapper.......... well all I can say is the sooner this country goes tits up and sinks the better. At least the poor old sod in his final days altho locked up will [I hope] still have the glorious memories of counting all that wonderful stolen money while they were at that farm hiding out while plod ran about like headless chickens trying to find em then of how he got away and ended up down in Rio spending that money...... sod em all Ron, you did it mate and put up 2 fingers to em..... they can take your liberty but they cant erase the great memories. Good on ya lad.

--

They told me I was a failure so I tried to live up to it.

Replies

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-02 11:32:24

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Lets not forget the guy that they injured in their quest to steal money who then lived the rest of his days in pain. Him and his mates didn't care who they hurt they just wanted the money.

The argument is not why they should let him out but why they should stop letting others out. He took his chances obviously has no respect for the law and has to pay the price. I say tough ***FILTERED WORD*** to him.

Question, who would feel sorry for him if he had nicked a couple of million quid of your money.

--

Mark

"No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously."
unashamedly stolen.

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-02 20:30:56

ohsomadeddie
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

sorry but even if he had taken my money i would release him as he has done his time and then some, he is virtually on his death bed and they are keepin him in to prove a sick point.

--

IM NOT A COMPLETE IDIOT

SOME PARTS ARE MISSING

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-02 20:36:58

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Maybe if they hit you around the head with a steal bar then. They obviously did not give a damn about who they hurt so why give a damn about them?

--

Mark

"No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously."
unashamedly stolen.

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-02 22:29:16

Martin
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

* second attempt as page froze up ... lol

Ummm he hasnt done his time and it isnt a sick point ...
He took part in the robbery ... so he is to blame for his predicament!
Let him rot ... it was his choice!

By the way ...
Im sure if it was your father that got a metal bar round his head you'd want him hung drawn and quartered!

Totally agree with your comments Mark

Oh and by the way i do agree that any of the other offences mentioned above should be dealt with in accordance with their severity.

--

Martin :o)

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-03 08:54:31

sprag
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Martin, if it 'were' my father they hit round the head I'd give them all my money. The ***FILTERED WORD*** pissed off just after my birth leaving my ma to bring me up on her own.
Note: If I ever met my father now I'd prolly hit the sack of crap over the head with an iron bar of my own.

--

They told me I was a failure so I tried to live up to it.

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-03 19:50:06

Martin
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Ok im sorry if my comment hit a raw nerve sprag.
It was admittedly a generalisation based on the assumption that in general people think a lot of their parents ok. Im sure you understood what meant.

If it helps i'll say it like this ...
Im sure if you were a 'close relative' / 'friend' to the train driver whoes head was battered with the result of seriously doing his health / life no good whatsoever im sure youd wish the sentence to be carried out and more!!!

That ok ?

--

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-03 19:58:33

Martin
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Actually id like to make an ammendment to what i said anyway ...

It would appear that it is actually costing the tax payer a lot of money to keep Biggs in his present predicament ...

hmmmm maybe release him till he recoveres (even tho his bloody treatment is at the tax payers cost i believe!) and when hes fit enough put him back inside ... if he doesn't all those misguided people can morn their departed Hero !!!

I give up ...

Shame isnt it that we dont think so highly of nice people!

think ill go back to my hiding place away from this stupid world ...

tc u lot

--

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-03 23:28:11

Ognord
50cc Newbie 

United Kingdom

The only reason Biggs came back to this pathetic nation, (aye, the UK) was because he knew, by still being a British person, he would be 'molly-coddled' into the system of wellfare. I would have left him in Brazil to rot! He took his chances, but now by allowing him back in the UK the tax-payer is paying again, just the same as the tax-payer will have paid for the robbery in the first place with perhaps an extra penny on income tax!

Robbery is WRONG and the tax-payer pays! The best thing we could have done is refuse him entry.

--

Ronnie Biggs - Posted on 2009-07-05 23:24:55

billythekid
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

everybody hurts sometimes

--

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ