HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

"talking" CCTV cameras - Posted on 2007-04-04 08:07:05

Roeby
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

the goverment is introducing cctv cameras that will tell u off via loudspeaker if u do something them deem disprespectful. This is getting stupid i think the goverment is after a utopia and its never gonna happen. i think they r after making it like logans run or demolition man ....... remember what he finds the world like when he wakes up after 20 years or whatever lol they will tell u its bad to have sex, eat food, ride a bike and god knows what else soon. enjoy all these things while u can cos u might not beable to do em for much longer!

Replies

"talking" CCTV cameras - Posted on 2007-04-04 12:13:20

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Its madness. 1984 and big brother have never seemed so real. We are the most observed people (via camera) in the western world. Blair and co said they would be tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime so we get more cameras ffs what is needed is more coppers on the beat not in cars, more prisons and fewer feeeble judges. instead we got ASBO's and camera's. there is talk about tracking devices that go inside tyres (you have to pay for a new one every time you get a tyre apparently). What the Feck is going on with this country. where are the protests about the invasion of our privacy and the stomping on of our freedoms? Roll on election time! though i doubt very much that the next mob will be any different, i also doubt they will remove any of the cameras or restrictions to our freedom, but hopefully they will concern themselves with actually running the country properly and not introducing more and more legislation for the sake of it!

"talking" CCTV cameras - Posted on 2007-04-04 12:49:16

daisyduke
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

liberty yeah right, there is no such thing as freedom anymore, and things will only get worse, sometimes i thank god im almost half way through my life, now that is sad

"talking" CCTV cameras - Posted on 2007-04-04 14:05:44

rsvar7
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

well stuff em ill eat n drnik wer n when i want ...an ill have sex wherever as well ......ha that makes me a waskally webel then i think

"talking" CCTV cameras - Posted on 2007-04-04 16:04:51

ohsomadeddie
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

talking cctv would be great on a night out you could actually get an answer whilst talking to yaself

"talking" CCTV cameras - Posted on 2007-04-04 16:29:54

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar 

Next door to a pub in an interbred village, Kent
United Kingdom

Bring in compulsory military service, that way people would have more respect and discipline to know right from wrong wiithout being told off after it's too late! Now I don't really agree with the whole armed forces bollox as I feel that nobody should be at war, but if we have to have an armed force at least put people in it who need to learn something. Grrrr frickin government drive me mad....

"talking" CCTV cameras - Posted on 2007-04-05 12:57:17

Martin
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Just Imagine this Roeby ... "THATS THE 10th TIME YOUVE BEEN SHOPPING TODAY ~ PLEASE STOP!!!"

"talking" CCTV cameras - Posted on 2007-04-05 18:35:30

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Nothing new, I have been fitting these for a few yrs now. All it is is a modem attached to a loudspeaker under the camera, or nowdays a wifi set up. As the cctv room operator/central station gets an alarm from a picture or observes an incident they can "talk" to the offender. Started off in military went to industrial use and now public sector. Yes we are in fact the most monitored in the world. Yet you try and get some evidence if you need it!!!!!. One story is of a woman who was "raped" she didnt fight back as she thought a camera in the vicinity was recording and the criminal would be pictured and arrested. Actually it was a dummy camera (as the cost of them is high as is the maintenance), so after finding this out she sued the local authority, and won her case for false security. Not much compo for the experience though. cheers

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ